Interested in applying to become a Habitat homeowner?
Please review the requirements listed on the Eligibility page, then follow the steps below:
- Attend a Family Information Session. These are public events hosted by Habitat Red Deer where families can learn more about the homeownership program and hear about our current or upcoming builds. Check our Events page for the details on the next Family Information session. For more information or to add your name to the list to be invited to the next session, sign up here.
- Submit a Home Application Form.
- If your application qualifies, you will be contacted for a home visit and interview, where you will submit various documents such as income verification and a personal reference.
- Your information will be reviewed by our Family Services committee and you will be notified if you have been selected to become a homeowner.
Our next Family Information Session is:
- Tuesday, November 6th, 7:00-8:00pm at the Lacombe Memorial Centre (North County Room). Open to the public, kids welcome!
If you are interested in the homeownership program and have already attended a Family Information Session, you may submit a Preliminary Application to determine your eligibility to apply for a home. Drop off your completed form at our office or submit it by email or fax, and it will be reviewed by our Family Services department at the next opportunity to purchase a home.