It's TeamBUILD Time!
When the tool belts go on, the titles come off.
Invest in your company, co-workers, and community. make a lasting impact. Your team will be able to say "we helped build that home!" Each build team will learn new skills, and work in small groups to accomplish build tasks while learning about each other and fostering stronger working relationships.
Habitat for Humanity Red Deer asks for businesses to contribute a $1,500 tax-deductible donation to participate in a TeamBUILD.
What your build team receives:
- A day of hands-on building on the construction site
- On-site safety orientation and training
- On-site signage with your team name and logo displayed
- co-branded official Habitat Red Deer t-shirts
- Food and beverages - lunch is provided on site
- A commemorative photo of your group on site
- Recognition on our website, social media, and newsletter
- An invitation to our Home Dedication Ceremony
For more information and to sign up:
Call 403.309.6080 ext. 103
Email Rhyean Hylands, Development & Communications Coordinator at: email@example.com